Supply Chain Manager
- Location: Bamako, Mali
- Reports to: Deputy Country Director
myAgro is a non-profit agritech social enterprise based in West Africa. We have developed a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to support 1 million farmers in 2026 – providing them the tools they need to prosper. Our organization has received recognition and support from Skoll Foundation, Echoing Green, World Bank, and The Audacious Project from TED. Learn more from our founder and CEO here.
About the Role:
You will manage and provide technical and operational oversight of all supply chain activities – including procurement, transportation, and warehousing – to ensure efficient delivery of goods. You will manage supply chain needs and challenges, and introduce improvement solutions, as you apply the principles of stewardship, integrity, transparency.
- Work with direct reports and programming leads to strengthen the pipeline and supply chain management plan. Manage the determination of procurement and logistics service requirements, desired specifications and delivery schedules, and how sourcing strategies are defined, ensuring coordination and communication.
- Ensure transparency of all supply chain operations in compliance with myAgro and country regulations, and international and local requirements.
- Manage talent and oversee a team. Assess performance to ensure capacity for successful support of high-quality teams.
- Implement a strategic procurement process to identify, assess, select and contract suppliers to achieve the maximum value for money to our organization. In close coordination with the procurement team oversee relationships with important suppliers and assess supplier performance.
- Manage logistical infrastructure, storage facilities and transportation resources. Oversee application of systems for inventory and commodity transportation, warehousing, and distribution, and for vehicle management to ensure handling and safeguarding of assets. Ensure related safety and security protocols are implemented.
- Oversee inventory control and the management of comprehensive goods tracking and record keeping systems throughout the whole supply chain cycle, from time of request until time of delivery. Ensure submission of multiple reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or other relevant degree.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in supply chain/procurement management with progressive responsibilities with relief supply chain management.
- Knowledge of and experience with different public donors’ regulations. Understanding of the Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR), WHO regulations and Generally Accepted Commodity Accountability Principles (GACAP).
- Knowledge of national and international import/export legislation and common customs regulations.
- Staff management experience and abilities that are conducive to a learning environment.
- Experience with ERP systems.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent planning, coordination, and prioritization.
- Ethical conduct following recognized organizational codes of ethics.
- Work collaboratively.
- Proficiency in French and English
- Health insurance (including dental, vision and health coverage)
- Approximately 4 weeks of paid time off each year
- Professional development and laptop stipends
- Annual flight benefit
- The opportunity to make a difference for farmers everyday!
Application Process and Deadline
To apply, submit an application on our website. Include a cover letter (motivation letter) and a resume or CV. You should also complete the Plum survey. You can find a link to the Plum survey on the application form for the role. Please submit your application and documents in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our team.
There is no fixed deadline as we hire on a rolling basis. If someone else is selected while you are interviewing, we will let you know and consider your application for future positions. The interview process includes the application form, the Plum assessment, short virtual interviews and typically a short written assignment or a visit to the field or one of our offices.
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter myagro.hire.trakstar.com.