Program Associate for Logistics & Supply Chain
- Critical Requirement : Proficiency in French and English
- Location : Bamako, Mali
myAgro is an award-winning non-profit social enterprise based in West Africa. myAgro has pioneered a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and training and increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. myAgro’s North Star is to help 1 million farmers increase their incomes by $1.50 per day by 2025 and lift themselves out of poverty. Learn more from myAgro’s founder here.
About the Program Associate Role
The Program Associate position is a core role within myAgro that helps accelerate myAgro’s ability to scale, reach 100% sustainability and increase its impact. You will gain a breadth of experience in designing and scaling high impact cross functional programs that work across financial inclusion, agricultural development and mobile technology. Reporting to the Operations Director and working closely with teams across the organisation, you will be part of a group that is responsible for helping myAgro reach its ambitious goals in West Africa.
- Process Design, Management :
- Plan, source, celiver & manage returns of procurement, logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services processes
- Optimize and coordinate full order cycles
- Measure & Analyze Suppliers’ & Overall delivery performance process
- Set & communicate data-driven operational KPIs, suggest & Lead improvement actions plans
- Communicate with IT inputs for software configuration in relation with logistics
- Assist teams in selecting and negotiating with vendors
- Warehouse Management :
- Maintain the Warehouse & Delivery sites’ Standard in terms of Safety, Security, goods’ flows, Operational management & Costs
- Create, improve and maintain SOPs & deliver Trainings to the logistics team
- Problem Solving & Continuous Improvement :
- Lead cross functional improvement initiatives based on proven problem solving methodologies
- Help improve appropriate processes and authority limits for purchases
- Ensure robust forecasting of timing, cost, and methods for delivery season
- Develop and share a program dashboard and perform regular data analysis to improve performance of whole supply chain
- Compliance :
- Develop tools & Trainings to facilitate compliance monitoring program
- Help ensure the team stays compliant with myAgro’s procurement rules and guidelines and ensure donor guidelines are respected
- Leadership Development:
- Develop professional performance plans, training and tools to support the leadership development of middle managers to take on increasing responsibilities to support myAgro’s future growth.
- French and English proficiency
- Graduate with Logistics major (Master’s degree preferred) or at least 2 years work experience and project or team management experience
- Significant international internship or at least 1 year of international, developing country experience
- Strong excel and data analysis skills
- Proven ability to work independently on important projects
- A passion for the mission, vision and values of myAgro
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter myagro.recruiterbox.com.