- Job ID : 2021-2428
- # of Openings : 1 Job
- Locations : ML
- Job Area: Implementation and Management Solutions
- Clearance : Level Not applicable
- Type : Proposal
Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
About the Position
Dexis is seeking an experienced Operations Manager to support upcoming programming with USAID’s Office of Transition Initiatives (OTI) in Mali.
The Operations Manager plays a key role in supporting the Chief of Party in managing day-to-day field presence in the areas of operations, including the project’s facilities (such as office space, equipment and project vehicles), administration, logistics, procurement, budgeting and financial accounting (which may include cash flow management, time sheet recording and daily monitoring of obligations, budgets, and expenditures). The Operations Manager’s responsibilities may include ensuring that program implementation is in accordance with USAID/OTI regulations and procedures and the specifications determined in the SOW, which may include: monitoring grantee worthiness; assuring fair and transparent procurement processes; reviewing financial management; and monitoring activity implementation.
This is a full-time position based in Bamako, Mali. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- All operations including but not limited to administration, logistics, procurement, budgeting financial, and property.
- Ensuring that program implementation is in accordance with USAID/OTI regulations and procedures and the specifications determined in the SOW. This will include monitoring grantee worthiness, ensuring that all procurement processes are perceived as transparent by beneficiary communities assuring fair and transparent procurement processes, review of financial management, and monitoring grant implementation.
- Ensuring that the most reasonable, fairy expeditious, and appropriate procurement choices were made pursuant to the Dexis Procurement Guide.
- Supervising the day-to-day field presence in the areas of operations (including the project’s facilities such as office space, equipment and project vehicles), administration logistics, procurement, budgeting and financial accounting and act as the Chief of Party when s/he is absent from the program.
- Supervising the daily financial operations of the contract, which include cash flow management, time sheet recording, reporting to USAID/OTI on the financial aspects of the project, and daily monitoring of obligations, budgets, and expenditures.
- Supervising the field staff managing operations, administration, logistics, procurement, budgeting and financial accounting.
- Ensuring continuous liquidity for the project; handle all human resource issues; supervise the day-to-day implementation of all grants made under the program; and investigate and identify new ways of achieving project efficiencies.
- Coordinating with the Dexis Home Office on all compliance issues, seeking legal and policy guidance on sanctions and other applicable restrictions.
- While not directly responsible for overseeing activity development, the Operations Manager will be expected to have a good grasp of the programmatic aspects of the program and be prepared to step in as needed to support the COP and other program staff in activity development aspects of the project while staying apprised of the evolution of the local political, legal and economic situation and on how to continuously adapt the program
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience and a bachelor’s degree or nine (9) years of relevant work experience without a bachelor’s degree. Relevant experience entails working in complex, high-speed, and/or challenging field operations in developing
- A minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- Fluency in the Contractor’s and USAID/OTI’s policies and procedures in regards to human resources, financial management, financial reporting, and procurement processes systems, and grants management.
- Financial management experience, including budgeting, financial management (tracking, reporting and accounting), and procurement.
- Experience with grants management.
- Complete fluency in written and spoken English.
- Experience with a donor, contractor, or international NGO managing an office or program
- Experience with in-kind and/or small grants.
- Experience working in complex political transitions and conflict environments.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in establishing systems and overseeing program start-up under limited time constraints.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in overseeing program close-out.
- Experience working in Mali.
- Professional proficiency in written and spoken French.
- Experience with remote management in security-challenged environments.
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a “find a way or make a way” business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes “all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter careers-dexisonline.icims.com.