Internal Audit Manager
VisionFund International is Financial Empowerment from World Vision, a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organization devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Working together as part of World Vision – VisionFund enables communities to increase economic activity, access clean water, education and healthcare, benefit from improvements to nutrition, and provide the foundations for local economies to flourish. In 2017, VisionFund provided 1.47 million loans totalling more than US $836 million, while impacting 2.6 million jobs.
Here’s where you come in:
As Internal Audit Manager – VF Mali (MicroFinance), you will
- Help MFI accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- Monitor compliance with the existing laws, rules and regulations of the institution’s country.
- Advice the Board of Directors and management of the institution on the adequacy of the internal control systems and risk management.
- Perform a statutory function if working in a regulated entity.
- Must have a university diploma or degree in accounting, auditing or similar financial qualification. A graduate degree in Accounting or Management is preferred.
- Professional accounting (CPA/ACCA) – CIA or CISA certification.
- Minimum of 5 years audit experience in banking supervision and/or microfinance (with a minimum of 2 years demonstrated strong leadership experience in planning, supervision and management of an internal audit department a must).
- Current certification (Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor or Chartered Accountant) required.
- Must be able to travel extensively within the country, region and internationally, approximately 25-50%.
- Must be good in English both oral and writing.within the region and internationally, approximately 25-50%.
How to apply
Is this the job for you?
VisionFund is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 01 OCT 2020. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter careers.wvi.org.