- Location: Bamako, Mali
- Report to: Deputy Country Director, Operations
myAgro is a non-profit agritech social enterprise based in West Africa. We have developed a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to support 1 million farmers in 2026 – providing them the tools they need to prosper. Our organization has received recognition and support from Skoll Foundation, Echoing Green, World Bank, and The Audacious Project from TED. Learn more from our founder and CEO here.
About the Role:
The Finance Manager will focus on helping manage an excellent and scalable financial operation to support myAgro’s growth. You will support all aspects of budgeting, financial systems, financial reporting, regulatory compliance, audit, and grants in Mali. You will also focus on the preparation and evaluation of accounting and providing the data needed for generating management reports.
- Support all country accounting responsibilities and ensure accurate financial reporting for management.
- Upgrade and implement an appropriate system of policies, internal controls, accounting standards, and procedures.
- Assist with country-level forecasting and budgeting together with the Country Director and Head of Finance.
- Help improve administrative and operational accounting services such as treasury management, grant payment processing, payroll, account payable, and purchasing.
- Help manage the consolidation for multiple entities and process owners.
- Manage the bank reconciliations.
- Identify financial risks and opportunities.
- Manage the year end audit and statutory filings incl. tax filings.
- 5+ years of experience in Finance or Accounting.
- Bachelor and five (5) or more years experience as a senior accountant or senior auditor in an accounting or auditing firm, holder of the DSC (Diplôme Supérieur Comptable) or the DESCOGEF or CPA (Expert Comptable).
- Experience managing a team.
- Experience with Sage Intacct.
- Fluency in French, Proficiency in English.
- Health insurance (including dental, vision and health coverage)
- Approximately 4 weeks of paid time off each year
- Professional development and laptop stipends
- Annual flight benefit
- The opportunity to make a difference for farmers everyday!
Application Process and Deadline
To apply, submit an application on our website. Include a cover letter (motivation letter) and a resume or CV. You should also complete the Plum survey. You can find a link to the Plum survey on the application form for the role. Only shortlisted candidates will contacted by our team.
There is no fixed deadline as we hire on a rolling basis. If someone else is selected while you are interviewing, we will let you know and consider your application for future positions. The interview process includes the application form, the Plum assessment, short virtual interviews and typically a short written assignment or a visit to the field or one of our offices.
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter myagro.hire.trakstar.com.