African Mining Services (AMS)
Exploration Drill Supervisor
- Employer : Ausdrill Pty Ltd
- Location : Mali (ML)
- Salary : attractive salary depending on right candidate experience
- Closes : Jun 19, 2021
- Category : Engineering, Environmental Engineering/Sciences, Geology & GeoSciences, Supervisory, Surveying
- Work Term : Permanent
- Work Load : Full Time
- Language : English
Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining and mining support services. The Group was founded in Kalgoorlie in 1987 and is today one of the world’s largest companies providing surface and underground mining at scale. Headquartered in Australia, Perenti has operations and offices in 13 countries across four continents, employs around 8,000 mining professionals and is creating enduring value and certainty for clients on some of the world’s largest mining projects.t
African Mining Services (AMS) is one of the largest Contract Mining Companies in Africa with established support networks in Africa, Australia and Europe. AMS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Perenti. African Mining Services is currently seeking an experienced Drilling Supervisor.
With a fleet consisting of DRA, Schramm and UDR Drill Rigs, we are actively seeking proactive Exploration RC/DD Drill supervisors with a minimum of 10 years’ experience on MP/RC/DD drill rigs and RC and DD experience preferable.
A hands-on role involving remote work and regular travel, this position would be suitable to candidates who are adapt to living in an exploration camp and able to demonstrate a high level of tolerance in working in Challenging environments .
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Extensive deep hole directional experience required with minimum 10 years’ experience
- Experience in Mines site and Exploration drilling locations
- A sound knowledge of Compressors and Boosters applications preferable
- Proven track record of ability to supervise and train people
- Able to set up jobs and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Competent in basic computer functions
- Must be able to demonstrate high level safety awareness and lead by example
- Have very good communication skills and good understanding of the English language, French would be an advantage.
- Able to work with different cultures
- Have a good understanding of the critical risk controls associated with the industry
What we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Permanent, full time job based in West Africa
- Ability for internal growth throughout a company that currently operates in 5 countries within West Africa
- Ability to expand your career in an expatriate position
- Accommodation, messing, travel and insurance
- Tour consisting of 9 weeks in country followed by 3 weeks R&R
Genuine candidates who meet the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter clientapplications.myrecruitmentplus.com.