Costs Engineer (Mali Loulo Gounkoto)
- Employer : Barrick / Nevada Gold
- Location : Western Mali, Mali
- Salary : Competitive
- Closing date : Apr 13, 2023
- Category : Engineering
- Work Term : Temporary
- Work Load : Full Time
- Language : English
Our mission is to be the world’s most valued gold and copper mining business. We are committed to partnering with our host countries and communities to transform their natural resources into tangible benefits and mutual prosperity.
With operating mines and projects in 18 countries, Barrick’s highly diversified workforce is drawn almost entirely from our host nations and equipped with world-class skills. We set the gold standard in sustainability by embedding environmental, social and economic considerations into all of our business decisions.
The company’s shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol GOLD and on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol ABX. Learn more at www.barrick.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
Without being exhaustive, the cost controller ensures the activities below in collaboration with the operations team and the finance and administration department of the mine.
- Prepare cost forecast & cash flow forecasts
- Analyze, control and monitor project total expenditures including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc.
- Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring
- Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports from the creation of WBS with the use of project management system to monitor the status of all
- Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues to
- Ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
- Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Prepare and record correspondence register
- Contract administration: Letters, Claims, Invoicing
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.barrick.com.