CAMRIS is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 100 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.
CAMRIS seeks an Administrative/Logistics Specialist for the upcoming Mid-term Performance Evaluation of USAID/Mali’s Girls Leadership and Empowerment Through Education (GLEE) Activity. The purpose of this midterm performance evaluation is to assess the progress made by the GLEE Activity toward expected results, determine what mid-term course corrections are needed, and use the findings to inform the design of future projects.
The performance evaluation will gather and analyze data on three objectives:
- The degree to which key barriers faced by adolescent girls to access quality education has decreased.
- Whether the safety of girls in schools and their communities has increased.
- Whether the knowledge and adoption of positive health behaviors of adolescent girls has increased.
Note: This position is contingent on contract award.
- Schedule and track appointments with organizations and individuals to interview and meet with during evaluation field work.
- Serve as note taker during meetings, interviews, and focus group discussions.
- Assist with printing and photocopying needs.
- Arrange meeting rooms, IT equipment and support, supplies, transport, and lodging for the evaluation team throughout the field work of the evaluation.
- Conduct other duties as assigned by the Evaluation Team Lead.
- At least 7 years of experience with NGOs or the private sector in the area of administration and procurement.
- Able to take initiative and work independently on administrative and logistical tasks.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in French.
- Experience working with USAID is preferred.
- Understanding of the education sector in Mali.
CAMRIS International, LLC offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. Please submit your resume online at www.camris.com. CAMRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by any applicable federal, state, or local law.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter careers-camris.icims.com.